For those who don't what livestream is, it's essentially watching a video or something live, in this case, I am cging or using copic markers, which ever I feel like at the time. :3
I will be editing this journal entry from now on whenever I'm doing a livestream :3
Livestream is now: off - Click the link and wait 5 seconds to skip the ad in the top right. It's worlds of help if you do, thank you!! <3
~*~** LIVESTREAM LINK: adf.ly/2gKtw **~*~
**NEW**It has come to my attention that my livestream is ever-growing, there are always a lot of people who show up to watch me and chat, so I have decided to finally lay down some strict rules. If you do not abide by these rules please remember that I do have the power to ban you.
1. First and foremost, read the FAQ (below this section) before asking questions or trying to get my attention, and do not do annoying things to get my attention (such as typing 'OCEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!'), it's unneseccary and annoying.
2. Don't give me links to videos, or music, or something you want me to see(including asking me to critique your work). I am busy drawing and I just do not have time. I am the kind of person that if I am able to look at one link I would have to look at everyone's, and it that case I just wouldn't have time to draw.
3. Please also don't ask me to change my music. You -can- ask me what song is playing, though I may not always be able to answer.
4. Please refrain from asking everyone's Deviantart when there are 80+ people in the chat. The chat becomes overloaded with links. @_@; (This isn't a necessary rule, but it'd be nice.)
5. Do not spam links of any kind. Once is fine if you want to show off something but don't keep posting it if no one pays attention (sorry). That being said don't spam in general.
6. Do not constantly bash other fandoms, no matter what it is (Naruto, MLP, Bleach...). If you don't like the conversation, then stay out of it. There's no need for hate.
7. Do not harass other users or be creepy.
8. And finally, plain and simple, just don't be annoying. Be respectful, be nice, and be considerate to both me and other users. There's no reason to hate or be a negative influence.
9. Other than these things, just have fun. \o/ I really try my best to pay attention to everyone, but when I'm there to focus on drawing it gets a little difficult when there's 20+ people talking at me, so please be considerate!<3
Q. How long have you been drawing?
A. About 7 years.
Q. Please make a vid/tutorial/store product/request/etc for me?
A. I don't have time for requests, but I do take commissions (meaning for money payment). You can check rates here: oceanchan.deviantart.com/journ…
Note me if you're interested. :3
Q. Can we be friends? Can I have your MSN/skype?
A. Please don't ask this kind of thing upfront. If you want to get to know me you can come to my livestream, I enjoy talking to people there. :3
Q. Can you check out my drawings and give me some tips?
A. As much as I'd like to (and I really did try doing it for awhile) I just cannot keep up with everyone. I'm sorry. Just practice. That's really honestly all it takes, you can't learn it over night.
Q. What copic set do you have?
A. 72B, 72D, and many extras.
Q: What kind of paper do you use?
A. I use Bee Brand marker paper, which is meant for alcoholic-based markers such as Copics: www.beepaper.com/html/926.asp
I also use Imagination Internal sketchbooks, and Haein art centre paper.
Q. What pens do you use for lining? What sizes?
A. Copic multiliners. Any other pens I've tried with copics make the lines bleed. The sizes I most often use are 0.03, 0.05, 0.1, and 0.2 for eyes. :3
Q. What programs do you use for your digital colouring?
A. OpenCanvas4.5e Plus, Paint Tool SAI, and Photoshop CS2.
Q. Do you have to buy these programs? Where do you get them from?
A. Torrent dat shit, Piratebay.
Q. What tablet do you use? How much was it?
A. I use Wacom intuos 3, 6 1/2 x 11, and I forget how much it was.
Q. How do you do lineart/colouring/blending in SAI?
A. Lineart in SAI - Pen tool, and ink pen tool sometimes, with a higher than 3 stabilizer
Colouring in SAI - Pen tool for filling, water colour/marker brush from blending
Q. How do you livestream?
A. Go to the livestream site and download the procaster, it's pretty simple.